Autism, Aspergers and Sexuality. Puberty and Beyond
Forfatter: Mary and Jerry Newport
Forlag: Future Horizons
Many people on the spectrum never get "the talk" from their parents, and suffer from "information deficit." This book goes a long way toward filling in the gaps in their knowledge. It takes a candid look at aspects of sex and relationships as they apply to people on the autism spectrum:
- building self-confidence
- personal grooming
- explicit advice on how to initiate sex with a partner
- avoiding pregnancy and STDs
- dealing with rejection
- how to build a loving relationship that includes sexual intimacy
- Surviving the First Wave of Sexual Interest
- What Should Parents Say and When Should They Say It?
- he Best Way to Date Someone is to Be Yourself
- Male & Female Advantages and Challenges in the Sexual Arena
- Sensory Issues in Sex!
- When Desire Leads to a Bad Relationship
- What Do Men Really Want?
- What Do Women Really Want?
- Birth Control, Disease Prevention and Personal Responsibility
- Rape, Molestation, and Abuse